The Malthouse is a stunning converted barn tucked away in the peaceful hamlet of Treburrick, just one mile from the beautiful beach of Porthcothan - part of the 'seven bays for seven days' grouping of beaches on the North Cornwall coast.
It is also excellently situated for Padstow, St Merryn, Watergate bay and Newquay.
Sleeping eight, this beautiful family friendly Cornish holiday rental has light, open-plan living downstairs giving the house a real feeling of space which continues outside to the large enclosed garden. With contemporary decor and beautiful finishes, The Malthouse provides stylish and comfortable living accommodation.
- Large open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Cosy sitting room with log burner
- Downstairs w/c
- Spacious kingsize bedroom with en-suite
- Three further comfortable bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Central heating throughout
- Linen and towels provided
- Patio with garden furniture & barbeque
- Private parking for 2/3 cars
- Dog friendly - 1 well behaved dog welcome