The Malthouse is a stunning holiday home tucked away in the peaceful hamlet of Treburrick, just one mile from the beautiful Porthcothan Bay - part of the 'seven bays for seven days' grouping of beaches on the North Cornwall coast. Owners holiday letting s home away direct
It is also excellently situated for Padstow, St Merryn, Watergate bay and Newquay.
Sleeping eight, this beautiful family friendly Cornish holiday rental has light, open-plan living downstairs giving the house a real feeling of space which continues outside to the large enclosed garden. With contemporary decor and beautiful finishes, The Malthouse provides stylish and comfortable living accommodation.
- Large open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Cosy sitting room with log burner
- Downstairs w/c
- Spacious kingsize bedroom with en-suite
- Three further comfortable bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Central heating throughout
- Linen and towels provided
- Patio with garden furniture & barbeque
- Private parking for 2/3 cars
- Dog friendly - 1 well behaved dog welcome