As you arrive at The Malt House the private parking area is through a large metal gate and there is space for 2/3 cars.
NOTE: Please do not park on paved area in front of house.
You will then enter the property via the back garden and through the back door where there is one step over the door frame into the ground floor. On this floor there is:
- a double bedroom leading off the dining area
- separate WC
- an open-plan kitchen/dining area with a solid oak table and seating for eight
- lounge with wood burner, a small selection of DVD’s, books and games and a USB port for iPod's
- patio doors with one step over door frame leading to garden/patio area
Twelve steps takes you up to the first floor where you will find:
- a twin bedroom
- a children's room with bunk beds and separate single bed
- a bathroom with bath & shower attachment, WC & basin
- a king-size bedroom with en- suite shower room with WC & basin
Outside there is an enclosed garden with patio on one level with garden furniture and barbecue.