The Malthouse is tucked away down a quiet lane in the peaceful hamlet of Treburrick, whilst still being within easy reach of everything you need for the perfect Cornish holiday.
The accommodation comprises of:
Downstairs Living Space
- Entrance hall with leading into an open-plan kichen/dining/living area.
- The Kitchen is fully equipped and provides a fun place to cook whether you use the 5 ring electric oven to rustle up a roast dinner or just microwave your favourite meal. There is a fridge freezer to minimise your shopping trips and a dishwasher to take away the strain of washing up!
- The dining area has an oak dining table with seating for eight, a highchair for your little guest, cd player and a large floor to ceiling window allowing the sun to shine right in!
- The living area has two large sofas, an armchair, a TV and DVD player and plenty of DVD's to watch at the end of an adventurous day if playing games or completing a puzzle is just too much! There's a log burning stove for those chilly evenings and Wifi. Two patio doors open out onto the garden.
- The downstairs bedroom has a comfortable double bed and chest of drawers.
- Master bedroom is wonderfully spacious and boasts a king-size bed with pocket sprung mattress, plenty of cupboard space, sofa and en-suite shower room with toilet and basin.
- Twin bedroom with two lovely oak beds, both with pocket sprung mattresses and a wardrobe with a set of drawers.
- Children's bedroom with a single bed, bunk beds and chest of drawers. PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROOM WILL BECOME A TWIN FOR 2023 THEREFORE THE HOUSE WILL SLEEP 8 GUESTS ONLY
- Family bathroom has a bath with shower attachment, toilet and basin. All bedrooms are prepared for you with white cotton linen and one bath towel and one hand towel is provided per guest. Please bring your own beach towels.
- TV & DVD Player
- Board games
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spacious enclosed garden with patio furniture and a bbq.
- Private parking for 2 cars.
Check if your preferred dates are available here.